I've been happily back to rug hooking after a summer-long hiatus (due to a wrist injury). Right out of the gate, I decided to take on a large project that also involved a challenge - to start using up my growing supply of cut "strands" from past projects! They say it can't be done .... but my supply does look somewhat diminished.
I'm offering this item for sale by contacting me directly at rdyer@nexicom.net. As I continue hooking, I will be also be adding hooked items to my
Gallery for sale through PayPal.
 |
Hooked Rug Wool on Burlap Measures 37" x 22" $300
SOLD
|
I hooked this rug last winter. It's a dramatic combination of deep jewel tones and would add a great pop of colour to any room. I'm also offering this rug for sale by contacting me directly at rdyer@nexicom.net.
 |
Hooked Rug Wool on Burlap Measures 32 1/2" x 19 1/2" $200
SOLD
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.