In this time of isolation, I am so grateful for my bright, sunny studio where I've been wheeling my chair back and forth between my rug making table and my painting table My studio continues to be open by appointment - and, FYI, business can be conducted on the front porch! (Just joining the ranks of several Lakefield and area businesses that have launched front-porch business for their customers.)
In the meantime, here are some of the negative space paintings I've been working on lately. I love the challenge of finding interesting shapes and patterns on the splattered canvas and painting out the background to highlight these patterns.
 |
8" x 8"
acrylic on wood panel
SOLD |
 |
8" x 10"
acrylic on wood panel
SOLD |
 |
8" x 8"
acrylic on wood panel |
 |
8" x 8"
acrylic on wood panel |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.