Saturday, 16 February 2019

Gentle crafting with a broken wrist

I had every intention of staying upright this winter but, alas, I was no match for a piece of glare ice.  So here I am, broken wrist, cast on, (just two weeks away from a big move  - back to the village, folks!), and unable to pursue my latest rug making obsession during my down time.  I was on the search for a gentler means of creating (using just one hand and a few wobbly fingers) when a quilting friend gifted me with some beautiful scrap pieces from her latest creation.....and I happened to have bits of blue and hot pink wool on hand... perfect for making a stack of colourful "crazy" coasters.  The green coasters were made with a double layer of hand dyed canvas, embellished with scrap pieces of cotton.

Sets of 2 - $15;  Sets of 4 - $28






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.