Twin Bed Headboard Measures 35" across (twin bed normally measures 36") x 17" deep $90 (Available by contacting me directly at rdyer@nexicom.net) |
Tuesday, 9 April 2013
Upcycled Window Headboard
I turned this lovely old window into a beautiful, cottage style headboard - perfect for a little girl's room or a small guest room! I love the look and patina of the chippy white paint - so I just sanded it down til it was smooth again, and kept the rustic look. The back of the windows were lined with a soft pink floral cotton; and to cover the old grout lines around the edges of the window frames, I affixed pink ribbon and lined both frames with tiny clear buttons! I also added the old hardware handle for some interest. Hardware is already on the back, so it's all set to hang!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.