| Bird on a Berry Branch - Wall Hanging Yarn hooked on burlap Measures approx. 22" x 13" $125 - available for sale by contacting me directly at rdyer@nexicom.net SOLD |
Thursday, 14 February 2013
Rug Hooked Wall Hanging - Bird on a Berry Branch
It's been such a crazy winter! Cold, warm, sun, cloud, rain, snow! So nice to have a warm place to hunker down and get some work done before the busy festival and market season arrives!
Wool dyeing has taken a back seat until I can start hanging wet wool out on the clothesline again - so hooking has been my mainstay over the last couple of months. Recently, I've been enjoying hooking with yarn! I love the way it lays on the burlap. This is one of my recent projects - a winter scene of a pretty blue bird on a berry branch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.